Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Found Panorama

I really like this picture because it really gives depth and perspective to the building. Instead if just being a regular straight shot it shows it all at once, at different angles. Sometimes looking at things in different ways makes you notice things about them that you wouldn't have before. It draws your eyes to all over the picture all at once and it keeps your eyes looking all over for new things that pop out at them. If this shot wasn't taken as a panoramic view it probably wouldn't be this beautiful and interesting.


I think this picture is really cool because it really distorts the actual city. It makes the city look unreal, reminds me of a lego city almost and I really like that. Because the front buildings stick out so much it brings your attention there first but then your eyes continue to search around the picture and you find interesting things like all the different building in the background and what looks like ship sail poles to the left. I t makes you wonder what somethings actually are and how taking it at a different angle/view can make a person actually want to look at something that was initially boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment